We are seeking licensed, friendly and caring nursing professionals. Fairview Rehab and Nursing Home in Queens NY is known for focusing on patients’ needs and providing compassionate care, and ensuring that all residents are treated with kindness, dignity and respect. Clean background check results required. New grads are also welcome! Rent and relocation costs are covered.
Career opportunities are available with flexible schedule.
7 am – 3 pm
3 pm – 11 pm
11 pm – 7 am
Registered Nurse (RN)
Valid RN license required. An RN is responsible for providing and supervising a full range of nursing care, including:
- Care planning and implementing
- Medication administration
- Consulting with physicians.
Registered Nurse (RN) Covid Vaccinations
We are currently recruiting a Registered Nurse to support COVID-19 vaccination efforts. Responsibilities include collaborating with the medical team and supervising a full range of nursing care commitments.
The RN Supervisor is responsible for the overall delivery of resident care by both licensed and non-licensed staff in our rehab and nursing home, which include
- Skilled nursing, short-term and long-term care.
- Review, monitor and adjust the nursing staff to ensure that appropriate staff is available to provide the best resident care possible, including:
- Patient-family concerns
- Review documentation.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN is providing and supervising direct resident care. LPN is also responsible for other areas throughout the community as appropriate, including:
- Ensuring quality assurance and regulatory compliance
- Overseeing coordination of residents’ health and needs
- Working closely with family members and consulting with physicians.
Wound Care Nurse Practitioner
The successful Wound Care Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing wound care to patients in a timely and efficient manner. You will be offered the support of Wound Certified RN and LPN for consultation and documentation. You will work with other nursing staff to provide the best nursing care possible.
Wound-care certified Treatment Nurse is responsible for providing wound care and treatments to patients in strict accordance with the physician’s orders. Treatment Nurse’s responsibilities include dressings, cleaning, administering medication. You will also work with other nursing staff to offer the highest level of nursing care possible.
HHA (Home Health Aid)
A Home Health Aide will provide personal care and help disabled, chronically ill people and those with cognitive impairment. They also help older adults who may need assistance. They may help with activities such as bathing and dressing, as well as providing services such as light housekeeping.
They will check the client’s vital signs as directed by a nurse or other healthcare professional.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is providing one on one patient care. Works under the supervision of Registered Nurse/LPN in personal care of the patients. Responsibilities include:
- Helping patients with bathing, hygiene and feeding them
- Ensuring they take their medication
- Notifying staff of any changes
- Prior experience is preferred.
Temporary Nursing Assistant (TNA)
No license required. There will be a one-day training for you to become a temporary nursing assistant. Responsibilities include:
- Providing residents with a positive environment
- Cleaning, bathing, and dressing residents
- Distributing meal trays
- Feeding patients
- Documentation skills